Welcome, to the Myriad Beta.
Myriad is the most powerful multitasking tweak. Offering infinite window mode, making the iPad Pro a beastly workstation, and SplitView mode, giving your iPhone the freedom it should have had before. Myriad offers a wide variety of settings and features including:
- SplitView Mode - Giving you the ability to host any two apps on your screen at once
- Windowed Mode - This mode allows you to have as many windows open as you desire! (Or until you run out of RAM ;) )
- Force Touch Setting - Launch apps into Myriad by force touching an icon and selecting the option
- Launch directly to Myriad - Enable this option in settings to open apps directly to Myriad (More like a stock desktop experience - great on the iPad)
General Usage Instructions:
- In the app switcher, half swipe up a card to launch it into Myriad
- When in 'SplitView' mode - force touching or long pressing on the middle bar will invoke the app selectors
- Tapping on the middle bar will allow you to pop out apps from splitview into windows
Known Issues (Beta 2)
- Tapping on an app with 'Direct Launch' enabled may be slightly delayed before launching the app
- Keyboard is buggy in windowed mode when in landscape
- iOS 12 support may need to be revisited (iOS 12 is untested on beta 2, iOS 12 users will need to downgrade for now).
- Certain applications may be problematic, you can try to change scaling mode for these apps from preferences. Please report them on the bug tracker and I can try and add specific support for them
Bug tracking: https://github.com/SparkDev97/Myriad-Bug-Tracker
Latest Version: 0.5.0~Beta3
- Initial iOS 14 Support
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements (For both iOS 13 and 14)
Your device is not compatible!
Minimum iOS Version: 11.0
Maximum iOS Version: 14.3